2023 was another record year for our company as we continued to expand and enrich our professional services across the island. We are currently looking for crew members to join our gardening team!
**At this time, we are seeking a part-time gardener to help us service our clients from Maple Bay to Mill Bay. Hours would be ~ 16-24/week depending upon work demand and your experience. Please tell us why we need you!
This position comes with many perks including excellent training, great pay, health benefits and most of all, a positive and supportive work environment!
- Applicants are required to have completed a horticulture program or a minimum of 3 years of professional landscaping experience.
- You prefer working outdoors and are in great physical shape.
- You can work independently and are a strong team player.
- You possess a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- You love people as much as you love plants.
- You are looking for a challenging and fulfilling career.
Essentially, we are looking for rock star employees who take their work more seriously than they take themselves, and are excited about growing with us. Email your resume, cover letter and references to us and tell us why we’d be lucky to have you on our team!
All applicants require a clean BC Driver’s License and CSA approved footwear. Only potential hires will be contacted for an interview.
We are Chemical-Free!
In business since 2009, Lush was the Cowichan Valley’s first pesticide-free lawn care company. We have been recognized with several green awards including the Duncan Chamber of Commerce's Black Tie award for Green Business of the Year, Vancouver Island’s Green Business of the Year and was named a Top 10 Green Business in BC.
John Close, the owner, has been a finalist for Vancouver Island’s Top 20 Under 40 three times and in 2016, he was named a Top 20 Under 40 for Vancouver Island.