2021 was a record year for our company as we continued to expand and enrich our professional services across the Island. We are currently looking for crew members to join our TOTAL Maintenance Team.
This position comes with many perks including excellent training, great pay, health benefits and most of all, a positive and supportive work environment!
- All applicants must have 3 years of professional landscaping experience.
- Prefer working outside and are in great physical shape.
- Are a strong team player and enjoy working on a crew.
- Have a strong work ethic and notice things others miss.
- Want to be challenged in your career.
- Believe we’d be lucky to have you!
- Care more about people than plants (and we love plants).
- Expect the best and always make things right.
- Think Arrested Development is hilarious and encourage singing on the job.
- Are looking for the best of the best!
Essentially, we are looking for rock star employees who take their work seriously and are excited about growing with us. Email your resume, cover letter and references to us and tell us why we’d be lucky to have you on our team!
All applicants require a clean BC Driver’s License and CSA approved footwear. Only potential hires will be contacted for an interview.
We are Chemical-Free!
In business since 2009, Lush was the Cowichan Valley’s first pesticide-free lawn care company. We have been recognized with several green awards including the Duncan Chamber of Commerce's Black Tie award for Green Business of the Year, Vancouver Island’s Green Business of the Year and was named a Top 10 Green Business in BC.
John Close, the owner, has been a finalist for Vancouver Island’s Top 20 Under 40 three times and in 2016, he was named a Top 20 Under 40 for Vancouver Island.